1. Broker is a fiduciary (means they have to look out for your best interests);
2. Broker is a licensed loans officer and not someone with simply an NMLS ID. This is important, as banks are only required to have someone be 18 years old (they can even live outside the country).
3. Broker shops myriad (we shop about 8 companies) lenders, some are only good at VA loans, or FHA, or Fannie, or Jumbo. We shop companies and try to find the best deal we can - for you. Bank - usually offers one set of products. Credit unions usually out-source the 30 year fixed to brokers (think higher rates).
4. Brokers can tell you which lenders are "full" and are extremely slow. Some of the bigger banks can take up to 180 days to close your loan. That means you'll lose that rate-lock and you'll get a new rate. Brokers are a lot more transparent.
5. At ADRMortgage.com we still have ZERO BBB complaints ever to date through the writing of this BLOG. We had one competitor get angry about this great reputation and they had someone call us (they didn't leave a name, number or email). They said they couldn't reach us, and that's our only complaint on the internet in the last 15+ years (someone, we don't know who - couldn't reach us, one time). So, with a locally owned mortgage company we take serving you as family seriously. Publicly traded banks with tens of thousands of employees usually can't match that.
ADRMortgage.com is your best option for cashout refinancing. We have ZERO BBB complaints ever to date. We recently (April 2020) closed a client at a rate of 3% (APR 3.2%). We treat you with respect and operate in Virginia and North Carolina. If you are looking for an honest, hard-working mortgage company that doesn't take advantage of the rate situation please give us a call.
Andy May Group, LLC919.771.3379 | firstname.lastname@example.org
8522 Six Forks Road, Suite 201, Raleigh, NC 27615
Equal Housing Opportunity
Company NMLS: 88010 | Individual NMLS: MLO 103418
Zero BBB Complaints ever-to-date (15+ years).
Loans subject to approval. www.adrmortgage.com
When I hear about these One-Stop shopping services it makes me cringe. Homeowners Insurance, title insurance, real estate sales, mortgage, life insurance, credit cards. Why not just get it all with one phone call. Simple answer. It costs about double when you get this wonderful "convenience" and it takes the same amount of time. It's just like when you sell your home to one of these companies (and there are dozens of them now) that promise to purchase your home for a fixed price. Then you find out why they do it. They make a ton from your thought that you are saving time. Simply lower your asking price on your property by $100k and you'll sell fast. When it's too good to be true, it is. Call ADRMortgage.com at 919 771 3379 for quick and easy answers to your questions.
Just locked someone at a combined first and second rate of 4.03%....into a jumbo size combined mortgage. Both loans are fixed. APR is under 4.75%. The first is $510,400 and the second is $48,000. Working with ADRMortgage.com professional loan officers makes a real difference. We believe we saved this customer about $4,000 per year. Plus with credit repair we saved another $8k. Customers love ADRMortgage.com. Call us anytime 919 771 3379. 15+ years of ZERO BBB complaints.
Last month was a good month for clients. Rates were as low as 3.25% (APR of 3.42%) on a cashout refinance and 3.5% (APR of 4.25%) on an FHA purchase. 30 year fixed of course, with rates this low the Adjustable Rate Market is actually higher. Contact ADRMortgage loan officers for a hassle free quote. Thank you for your business as we enter our 16th calendar year of no BBB complaints. February 2020 marks our 16th fiscal year of no BBB complaints ever.
Many investors guarantee free float-downs on rates. While these guarantees exist, they rarely are implemented (it's shady). We recently locked and closed two consumers at 3.625% (rates vary depending on borrower profile). Both were closed within the 45 day window of rate locking. At ADRMortgage.com we also have a RapidRefi program that helps lock in the rate you want. If you are at 4.25% and want to lock at 3.5% - we can show you how. Call us to better understand what's real and what's fiction in the mortgage industry.
Also, SOFR is replacing LIBOR - SOFR is a synthetic treasury index that is harder for banks to manipulate. That's why LIBOR is no longer going to be used for mortgage ARMs (adjustables). The short term over-night market blew up this week, and the Feds pumped $90 billion to prop up this market (which is to say, investors hate uncertainty - and rates go up when there's uncertainty).
Longer term rates have risen by about 1/8th of a point over the last 30 days. I expect them to come back down another .25%. That equates to about 3.5% on a 30 year fixed with 25% down payment and excellent credit. All borrowers are priced according to their individual financial profile so these rates may become available in the fourth quarter. If you are waiting for these rates I suggest you have your application in (no charges from ADRMortgage unless we close you: You will have to pay for third party services such as an appraisal, if necessary). To give you perspective on rates - the 30 year fixed hit 3.25% as the lowest locked mortgage rate ADRMortgage ever did. Consumers sitting on the fence may be disappointed if rates track north next year.
All 30 year fixed loans in the USA go to the federal government or require 100% capital support (meaning that the lender loses money on originating 30 year mortgages, which banks won't do). The consumer's goal is to deliver loans to the federal government through the least expensive channel found. That's where ADRMortgage.com comes in. With low overhead, ADRMortgage.com is the consumer's optimal option to achieve the best mortgage rates and service.
Here, ADRMortgage.com develops a short and easy to understand down payment profile for each loan program.
1. Fannie Mae - 3% down payment (times purchase price);
2. FHA - 3.5% down payment;
3. USDA and VA - 0% down payment.
In addition to the above down payments, consumers will be required to meet many other underwriting conditions. For example, most loans require at least 2 months of PITI (monthly payment if principal, interest, taxes and insurance) in reserves (checking account). For more information about qualifying for loans contact Andy May 919 771 3379 for a quick and simple conversation. www.adrmortgage.com. NMLS 88010. NLMS LO 103418. Equal Opportunity Housing. Zero BBB complaints since 2005. Not one.
Don't be fooled by fake rates. Many companies advertise rates. All companies don't give you the rates they advertise everytime.
At ADRMortgage.com a quick email, text or call gives you the ammo you need to know what your rate will be. The mortgage process has gotten complicated over the last 10 years....banks aren't regulated by states and customer may wind up paying tens of thousands more at the closing table when using a bank.
I just had a customer go with a Kentucky bank. At the closing his payment was $1600 higher then he expected and he paid a ton more. Work with a company that has ZERO BBB complaints ever to date (nearly 15 years). Call Andy May 919 771 3379